online courses coming soon
individual mindfulness at home
There are more pressures on us as an individual than ever before, trying to strike that balance between work, family and friends, it's easy to feel like we are always 'on', more like human 'doings' rather than human 'beings.'
Applying simple mindfulness techniques to your day to day activities can help you to manage any anxiety, depression, stress, unhelpful thinking, negative behaviours and chronic pain, but you do not need to be suffering with any of those things to reap the benefits of mindful practice. By becoming more aware, more often, to the present moment, you will be able to notice and enjoy even the smallest moments of joy in your day, enabling you to stop sleepwalking through life on autopilot and truly live every moment!
Read on to find out more about the 8-week course, 1:1 coaching and our top 6 six tips for mindful living with free audio!
courses & workshops
If your schedule doesn't allow you to attend a group course, or maybe you would like more a more personalised learning experience then maybe 1:1 coaching would suit you better.
Sessions are typically 1 - 1.5hrs long and are delivered from a tranquil room in Holyport, in-between Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Watch this testimonial from a recent course participant
"I have attended Tricia's 8-week Mindfulness course which I can honestly say has had a huge impact on how I now deal with work pressure and stress. Tricia is a fantastic teacher and facilitator, able to explain the science and spiritual attributes of Mindfulness so it is easy to understand and integrate into daily life. Tricia has a naturally calm and caring disposition along with high emotional intelligence which she uses to great effect during the course to help everyone individually with their mindfulness journey. I cannot recommend Tricia highly enough whether you are looking for a Mindfulness program for yourself or looking to bring Mindfulness into your workplace."
Siobhan G, Holyport
"The material of the mindfulness course has been invaluable and Tricia's delivery has really enabled me to change my reactions to the stresses in my life. I strongly recommend this course to everyone and anyone, to find greater clarity, purpose and space to enjoy the positive moments in life and deal with the difficult ones."
6 mindfulness tips
Here are our top 6 Mindfulness tips to help you sleep, remain calm and enjoy the moments.
1. Mindful Breathing. Set the intention for the day ahead by sitting on the edge of your bed when you wake up to pay attention to your breath for a few cycles. It might be enough to shake off your mood and give you a different perspective on the day ahead.
2. Mindfulness meditation. Try this short F.O.F.B.O.C (Feet On Floor and Body) On Chair guided meditation to help you gather the scattered mind and refocus back into the present moment.
3. Mindful eating. Why wait until you get to the last mouthful before savouring your food - enjoy the whole meal! Turn off all distractions and take time to notice the colours, smells, sounds, textures and tastes of your meal. Chew a little slower and bring your attention back to your senses when you notice your mind becoming distracted. You may find you'll enjoy your food more and may even feel fuller quicker.
4. Mindful walking. Being out in nature is proven to boost our mental and physical wellbeing. If you do not want your mind consumed with thoughts whilst walking, engage all of your senses as you did with mindful eating to take in your surroundings. Enjoy that sunshine on your face, the freshness of the wind and marvel at just how beautiful our planet is.
5. Mindful self-compassion. Kindfulness is as important as mindfulness so try to less judgemental of your thoughts and actions and treat yourself as you would treat a friend.
6. Mindful Sleeping. Sometimes our minds can be the busiest at the time we want to be the quietest but with mindfulness training it is possible to learn how not engage with every thought that pops into the head. Listen to this audio for mindful sleeping to help you slip into a blissful slumber.